Saturday, November 6, 2010

I've been very good this year.

I could literally spend hours on Etsy.com. I had planned to put up some crafty items that I had made for sale but can't seem to stop looking at what I want long enough to do so. I don't need any of it, but it is a strong and powerful want. *Polymer clay earrings that resemble rainbow sprinkle donuts? Yes, please. Purple vampire monkey plushie? I'll take it! There is not only a huge selection of clothes and jewelry that I don't need but there is an entire section of crafts under "Geekery". Squeal!

I feel I am a responsible adult and a functioning member of society all year long so that is why I am thrilled Christmas is coming. I know now that I am an adult I'm supposed to say things like, "Oh, don't make a fuss over me." and "I could really use some new dish gloves." I think I've paid my dues and done more than my fair share of scraping crap off the floor for the year. I also think I have done a splendid job of leading other members of the PTL to believe I am a normal person. Maybe I should just ask for some sort of new vacuum or something grown up like lottery tickets and pantyhose (Not sure who I'm thinking of here). Or I could have fun with my life. Merry Christmas, now can I have this Goomba necklace?

*By the way, Donut earrings can be found on my Amazon wish list. Winkety Wink Wink.

No comments: