Saturday, October 30, 2010

NaNoWriMo is a NoGo

I tend to get these silly ideas in my head that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. Before you start to think that this is a "woe is me" post, I will preface by saying that I am just fine with my limitations. I understand and have come to terms with the fact that I am an incredibly spontaneous thinker. I get an idea and pretend that I have the time and energy to fulfill it. Have you met Alice? Anyway, I had the notion to participate in National Novel Writing Month this year but I've been inspired by my next door neighbor/Sister/fellow crazy person to write in my blog every day for a month. Ideas may seep in to my brain like jelly in the kitchen tiles (note: Don't forget to clean kitchen floor) but this is one I am confident I'll stick with. With which I will stick.

1 comment:

ConniptionDietitian said...

I feel the same way whenever I watch Back to the Future, hence why I've been living in Michigan for almost 3 years ;)