Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lunch for lazy people.

I had made a promise to myself when I signed up for facebook/twitter/blogger..etc that I would NOT be one of those people who blogged about what they ate for lunch. I'm about to break that promise. Seriously, what I ate was just that good.

In my hands were an avocado and a handful of Wheat Thins when I thought, "Could this be lunch?".


The answer to myself was "Yes. Yes it could."

Quick Guacamole and Sun Dried Tomato and Basil Wheat Thins

Scoop out an avocado and mash it with a fork. If you're a spoon person then go for that. I'm not here to judge. Then squirt a little lemon juice and add a dash of garlic powder. Stir deliciously.

I found that the seasoned crackers worked well with a lighter flavored guacamole. Although I do have to say that I'm pretty sure a chimpanzee snuck into the Nabisco factory and seasoned this batch. Or maybe they hired a monkey for a more diverse environment. Again, I'm not here to judge. Regardless of assumed ape-ery, this was a yummy and easy snack that I felt the need to share.






shown here with Pepsi and straw for extra fanciness.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

oh yeah, and i love avocado as well. let's have a picnic soon! lots of avocado and crackers and fanciness!!!!!!!