Thursday, July 24, 2008

That was my day. How was yours?

Today as Alayna and I were walking in Downtown Naperville I was approached by Mike Flannery from CBS News. Yes, this actually happened.

He asked if I could give a few thoughts on Obama's speech in Berlin. I think I did all right. I'm not going to watch. I can't stand CBS and to be honest, I may just have an anxiety attack after seeing myself in HD. After the interview, I noticed that Alayna still had some lollipop gunk on her face from moments earlier. Look out Chicago, here comes toddler sucker schmutz..in HD!

Moral of the story: Always leave the house looking relatively decent and presentable. You never know when you will be speaking nervously into a microphone in front of a large camera about a subject you care little about.

Fortunately for everyone, I think I looked kickass.

No comments: